Good news for youth preparing for bank jobs. Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI Bank) has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant Manager posts. A total of 500 posts will be filled through this notification. Candidates who apply for the vacancies visit the official website idbibank.in. The application process for IDBI Bank Junior Assistant Manager Posts will start from 12th February 2024 and will end on 26th February 2024. While the competitive examination will be conducted on 17 March 2024.
How to Apply for IDBI Recruitment 2024
- Candidates must first login to the official website idbibank.in to apply.
- Click on the latest updates link on the home page of the website.
- Then click on IDBI Bank Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2024 link.
- After this, you have to go to the Apply Online link.
- Register now with the requested details.
- After registration, you have to fill out the application form.
- After applying, be sure to take a print.
The application process will be completed after a deposit of fees. General, OBC, EWS category candidates applying fee Rs. 1000 should be deposited. Also, SC, ST and disabled candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.200. Fees can be paid online.
Who can apply?
As per the notification issued by the Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI Bank), to apply for the posts of Junior Assistant Manager, candidates must possess a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university. Candidates age should be more than 20 years and less than 25 years. Before applying, candidates must check the notification on the website.
As per the notification candidates will be placed for internship for 2 months. At this time Rs. 15,000 as a stipend. After this every month Rs. 6.14 lakh to Rs. 6.5 Lakh CTC is about Rs. 51,000 to Rs. 53,000 will get a job.
Click Here for an application form